Wheelie Bin Rotator
- SKU: N/A
Our premium Wheelie Bin Rotator comes fitted with a high quality gearbox, that allows the wheelie bins to be rotated and emptied in a safe and controlled manner without the need to push the wheelie bin against the side of waste receptacle. This gives the added benefit of being able to fill the waste receptacle from all angles, thus ensuring maximum fill capacity is achieved.
The wheelie bins are securely fastened to the wheelie bin rotator by means of webbing and ratchet straps, and with the option of crank handle, loop chain or hydraulic rotation, this model can cater for all requirements.
Our forklift wheelie bin rotator offers a quick, simple and safe method of lifting and emptying large wheelie bins.
• Suitable for use with 660 – 1100 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular size of large wheelie bins
• Simple operation allows wheelie bins to be tipped and emptied without manual handling, thus reducing risk of injury
• High quality gearbox allows wheelie bins to rotate in mid air, therefore allowing access to all areas of the wheelie bin for cleaning or repair
• Rotation functionality eliminates the need to push the wheelie bin against side of waste receptacle therefore allowing receptacle to be filled to maximum capacity
• Heel pin retention to forklift forks ensure the wheelie bin handler is safely secured to the forklift truck during operation
• Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Need a tipping skip? View our full range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
|Method of Operation||
Crank Handle, Loop Chain