This Horizontal Drum Lifter has been designed for handling drums in the horizontal position. The simple yet effective design of the horizontal drum lifter relies on the weight of the drum on the jaws to prevent the drum from slipping out.
For operation the locking lever is simply set in the locked open position. When central over the horizontal drum, the lever is released to allow the hooks to fall and locate under both rims. Drum hooks safely engage when lifted and disengage when the drum is set down.
With a mild steel construction, the drum lifting tong is painted in yellow for added visibility, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• All steel construction for durability and long service life
• Few moving parts offering low servicing and maintenance costs
• Simple to operate mechanism for speedy drum lifting with little downtime
• Lightweight for easy manual handling
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Materials Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.