- SKU: N/A
Our Carpet Boom has design characteristics that allow for real long term strength and durability, and by doing so, ensures our carpet booms will still be in service years after purchase.
With a unique threaded pole construction, the risk of stress weld failure (common with inferior models) is completely removed. Utilising high grade quality EN19T steel and a combination of bearing plates and shrink rings to absorb damaging shock loads during carpet transit, you can be assured our forklift carpet booms are fit for purpose and designed for the task in hand.
Mounted directly onto the carriage of the forklift truck, for dedicated carpet handling, all our forklift carpet booms come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations
• Threaded pole design, where pole is threaded through the back, offers enhanced strength properties and long term durability
• No welding needed with threaded pole design, eliminates possibility of stress weld failure, common with inferior booms
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Bearing plate and shrink ring combination absorbs damaging shock loads during movement
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy ‘glide in’ pick up
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Materials Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
3050, 3660, 4000
70, 75, 85
|Mount Size (Block)||
400mm x 500mm, 500mm x 600mm