The Fork Mounted Bag Handler is designed for handling standard size “big bags” whilst utilising the forks on the forklift truck. The bag handler attachment simply attaches to the forklift forks, thus allowing the bags to be picked up via the bag loops. A bag claw situated on each corner of the forklift bag handler allows safe lifting, loading and unloading of big bags.
Negating the need to hang the bag straps directly off the forklift forks, and avoiding the subsequent damage that the sharp fork edges can incur, our forklift bag handler provides the ideal solution for your big bag handling requirements.
Supplied with safe securing to the forklift forks via heel retention pins.
• Loop claws to enable quick and easy loading and unloading of bags, reducing manual handling
• Free standing ‘drive in’ design, only requiring single person fitment, reducing downtime for the truck operator
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from bag handling to pallet handling
• Heel retention ensures the forklift bag handler is safely secured to the lift truck forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Materials Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.