- SKU: N/A
Our Forklift Scoop is the builder’s merchants first choice and is ideally suited for handling sand, gravel and aggregate. With its compact design, easy filling characteristics and good manoeuvrability, the Forklift Scoop is fast becoming a customer favourite.
Manufactured from robust and durable heavy duty thick steel, a unique characteristic of our Forklift Scoop is the radius profile to the rear portion of the bucket. The radius design provides the added benefit of allowing material to discharge from the bucket even when wet.
The underslung design of this scoop also ensures the centre of gravity is kept as close to the forklift truck as possible to help combat any loss in forklift de-ration.
• Radius design to the rear portion of the bucket eliminates material from getting clogged on discharge when wet, helping to reduce downtime and speed up productivity
• Under-slung bucket below forklift forks brings the scoop closer to the forklift mast, therefore allowing for smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities to be used
• Strong compact design for durability and long service life
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs
• Large ‘T’ screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Scoop range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
0.2, 0.25, 0.4, 0.5