Designed to work in the most arduous and demanding of environments, our Heavy Duty Forklift Sweeper comes supplied with 11 rows of (replaceable) polypropylene bristles and a 5mm thick heavy duty durable steel body.
With 1000mm long fork pockets, the forklift sweeper is safely secured to the forks of the forklift via heel pin retention.
The ideal sweeper for use on building sites, farms, scrap yards and quarries.
• 5mm thick heavy duty steel shroud for maximum durability
• 11 rows of 3mm diameter polypropylene replaceable bristles for effective sweeping
• Simple and effective sweeping designed to reduce labour costs and increase productivity
• Quick and easy fitment on and off forklift forks via safety screw clamps
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and service costs
• Integral fitted lugs to allow for retro fitment of magnet or swivel hitch at a later date
• 1000mm long fork pockets with heel pin retention for safe and secure fitment to the lift truck
• Safe and efficient to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Bristles shown are red, all units come supplied with yellow bristles.
Can the bristles be replaced ?
Yes the bristles on the sweeper are easily interchangeable and replacement bristles can be installed individually.
How long will the bristles last ?
This is a little difficult to answer as the durability of the bristles is governed by several factors, such as, how often is the sweeper used, what type of surface the sweeper is used on etc. The polypropylene bristles however are manufactured from a durable construction, and with 11 rows (which can be interchanged), there will be plenty of service life in the sweeper before the time will come to replace the bristles. They can also be switched around to maximise lifespan.
How easy is the sweeper attached to the forklift ?
The sweeper is designed to fasten to the forklift forks very easily and quickly. Simply drive the forks into the sweeper pockets, secure the heel pins into position, which will lock the sweeper to the back of your forks, and off you go.
How do I know the sweeper will work with what I want to sweep up ?
It’s a very versatile sweeper, and will work with most types of material such as sand, gravel, mud, soil, leaves and snow. It also works well with standing water.
Need another sweeper attachment? View our Sweeper range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.