Our Base Emptying Stillage offers a simple means of collecting, moving and safely dumping factory waste whilst utilising your forklift truck.
Once full, emptying the dumping containers is a quick and simple operation via its bottom opening hinged base, operated by means of a manual pull cord. The hinged base, once open, automatically re-locks when the stillage is lowered back to the ground.
Our base emptying stillages are ideal for placing around the factory or workshop and can prove a great waste handling alternative to conventional forklift tipping skips, especially when space is at a premium. Pallet feet on the underside of the stillage allows for convenient stacking and storage capabilities.
With a mild steel construction, the dumping containers can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation.
• Manufactured from 2mm thick steel side plates and 3mm thick base plate, offering long service life properties
• Base opening operated by a simple to use manual wire pull cord, no mechanical parts to breakdown
• Base locks automatically when lowered to the ground, helps speed up operations and increased productivity
• Pallet feet fitted to underside of stillage to allow safe and convenient stacking capabilities where space is at a premium
• Supplied with safety securing chain to ensure the stillage is positively connected to the lift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need a tipping skip? View our full range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.