Base Emptying Stillage
- SKU: BDB
Our Base Emptying Stillage offers a simple means of collecting, moving and safely dumping factory waste whilst utilising your forklift truck.
Once full, emptying the dumping containers is a quick and simple operation via its bottom opening hinged base, operated by means of a manual pull cord. The hinged base, once open, automatically re-locks when the stillage is lowered back to the ground.
Our base emptying stillages are ideal for placing around the factory or workshop and can prove a great waste handling alternative to conventional forklift tipping skips, especially when space is at a premium. Pallet feet on the underside of the stillage allows for convenient stacking and storage capabilities.
With a mild steel construction, the dumping containers can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation.
• Manufactured from 2mm thick steel side plates and 3mm thick base plate, offering long service life properties
• Base opening operated by a simple to use manual wire pull cord, no mechanical parts to breakdown
• Base locks automatically when lowered to the ground, helps speed up operations and increased productivity
• Pallet feet fitted to underside of stillage to allow safe and convenient stacking capabilities where space is at a premium
• Supplied with safety securing chain to ensure the stillage is positively connected to the lift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need a tipping skip? View our full range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
0.5, 1, 1.5
Red, Yellow, Blue, Green