Tipping Skip with Mesh Side Extensions
- SKU: RFS-LP
Our Tipping Skip with Mesh Side Extensions or ‘Packaging’ skips are the ideal unit to choose when you are handling waste that has a low weight to high volume ratio, such as waste paper, cardboard and packaging materials.
The Tipping Skip with Mesh Side Extensions provide extra cubic volume by utilising 500mm high meshed extensions to the three sides, which in turn gives the tipping skips a higher volumetric capacity and added rigidity without a significant increase in the skips actual weight.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our meshed extension sided tipping skips are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the skip to roll forward and tip.
• Raised meshed extension sides, ideal for high volume and low weight material by increasing skips cubic volume
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
With a mild steel construction our tipping skips are available in a variety of sizes and colours to help with your waste segregation and like all our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need a more heavy duty skip? View our Heavy Duty range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
Yellow, Red, Blue, Green
|Size (Cubic Meters)||
0.4, 0.8, 1.2, 1.6