Our ECO Forklift Jib is a single hook position low cost forklift jib generally tailor made to suit handling of a specific product. Our co Forklift Jib is ideal for carrying out tasks such as engine removal, tool changing etc.
With a fixed beam length of 1250mm and mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck into a dedicated lifting crane.
With a wide back plate to provide stability and help reduce load swing, our Eco Forklift Jib is the ideal choice for carrying out a specific handling requirement
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Single hook position (1250mm) for handling a specific product, ideal for tasks such as engine removal, tool changing etc
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
All our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.