Our Articulating Extender Forklift Jib height up to 45 degrees, in 5 degree increments, is suitable for handling loads at variable heights. The beam length on the Articulating Extender Forklift Jib is also manually adjustable, with a closed length of 2500mm and a fully extended length of 3000mm, making it well suited for handling extra long loads.
Safe and secure fitment of the jib is ensured by heel retention pins fitted to the rear of the forklift forks.
Please refer to the below table when ordering, which details the jibs lifting capacity (at various lifting points) based on the forklift truck capacity that is being used:
• Lifting beam can be adjusted to 45 degrees (15 degree increments) making it ideal fo handling loads of variable heights
• Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant ‘drive in’ fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
All our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.