One of our most popular carriage mounted forklift and telehandler jibs, the Easy Reach Forklift Jib comes with a low beam profile to allow access in to confined spaces.
Mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck or telehandler, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck or telehandler into a dedicated lifting crane.
The Easy Reach Forklift Jib is 1800mm long and comes with various lifting points on the underside to allow for adjustment when handling loads of different lengths
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
All our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.