Our Fully Automatic Drum Tongs allow drums to be picked up from the overhead vertical position via a forklift truck (yoke required) or slung beneath an overhead crane hook. This makes the ideal attachment for when drums are inaccessible for lifting from the side.
The fully automatic operation of the drum lifting tongs means the whole handling operation can be performed without the forklift operator having to leave the seat of the cab. This in turn can help speed up productivity whilst reducing downtime.
Our range of fully automatic drum lifting tongs can come supplied with either 500kg lifting capacity or heavy duty 1000kg lifting capacity and suitable for either 210 litre steel drums or 210 litre plastic drums
With a mild steel construction, the fully automatic drum lifting tongs are painted in high gloss yellow for added visibility, and like all our forklift attachments, come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Contact us to find more about our attachment equipment.
• Fully automatic in operation so drums can be picked up and released without the truck operator leaving the cab, increasing productivity whilst reducing downtime
• Grips drums under the top lip reduces investment as this drum lifter will suit most drums
• Single lifting eye on top for forklift truck use or crane use, allowing flexibility through use of different plant machinery
• Lightweight construction allows drum lifter to be easily handled, reducing labour time
• Positive gripping to drum ensures drums can be picked up safely and easily, reducing manual handling costs & increasing Health & Safety
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.