The Max Lift Forklift Jib is designed to offer the solution for handling larger, heavier loads safely. Suitable for lift trucks in excess of 6000kg capacity, the Maxi Lift jib is the recommended jib of choice for handling large un-palletised loads.
Manufactured to a heavy duty construction, the Maxi Lift forklift jib is supplied in a fixed beam length up to 2500mm long.
The lifting capacity of the forklift jib is based on the forklift trucks capacity, therefore ensuring the lifting jib can be operated safely within the lifting limits of the forklift truck
With heel pin retention for safe securement to the forklift truck, and supplied with a hook and shackle as standard, our Maxi Lift forklift jib is the ideal choice for heavy load handling
• Heavy duty construction to cope with the lifting capacities of larger lift trucks in excess of 6000kg
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant ‘drive in’ fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
All our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.