Carriage Mounted Bag Handler
- SKU: N/A
Our Carriage Mounted Bag Handler is designed for more dedicated big bag handling, where the bag handling attachment is mounted directly onto the carriage of the lift truck. The carriage mounted forklift bag lifter gives more lift height than our fork mounted version, as the tines are set at the top of the carriage plate.
The bags are simply picked up by pushing a tine through the loops on each corner of the bag. Handle stops at the end of the tines prevent the big bags from moving forward during transportation.
For safe and simple lifting, handling and transporting of big bags, our carriage mounted bag handler offers the perfect solution.
• Round formed steel tines reduces damage to bag straps, caused by forklift fork handling, thus reducing associated costs
• Raised tine position at top of back plate gives increased lift height and easy visibility for truck operator
• Tines manufactured from high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Handle stops to safely prevent bags moving forward, eliminating risk of accidents and associated costs
• Painted in safety gloss yellow to ensure visibility when fitted to lift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Materials Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
Class 2, Class 3