Offering all the same characteristics as our under-slung forklift boom, the Low Profile Forklift Boom is designed with a low profile design, making it better suited for handling rolls or coiled products that are stacked. An example of this would be loading or unloading stacked rolls from a lorry.
The fork mounted design of the Low Profile Forklift Boom allows the truck operator quick changeover from pallet handling to roll handling with little downtime, ideal for when time is at a premium.
The Low Profile Forklift Boom will come manufactured in high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
We manufacture our forklift booms to order to ensure the correct boom diameter is supplied based on the combination of roll length and roll weight, ensuring peace of mind that the forklift boom will be fit for purpose.
With safety retaining pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely located to your forklift forks, our forklift booms are the ideal attachment for carrying out your roll handling duties.
• Low profile design allows ‘stacked’ rolls to be handled whilst giving truck operator increased visibility
• Free standing ‘drive in’ design only requires the truck operator to fit the boom, reducing downtime and standing time
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from roll handling to pallet handling, reducing both time and costs
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy ‘glide in’ pick up
• Twin heel retention pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Materials Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.