Four Fork Attachment
- SKU: N/A
The Four Fork Attachment has been designed for use when handling extra wide pallets or long products such as steel or plastic pipes, steel flats, plastic extrusions or timber. The Four Fork Attachment allows these extra wide loads to be handled safely with your forklift truck by providing extra product stability and support.
The forklift forks slide into the inner fork sleeves of the attachment, whilst the outer forks support and balance the load. Risk of product damage can also be reduced.
The wide load stabiliser attachment is manufactured to order, to suit your specific application so lead times may be longer than normal. We do however hold some in stock so please enquire first if time is important.
• Four forks allow wide loads to be supported safely whilst helping to reduce product damage
• Heavy duty fork sleeves offering long service life properties
• Heavy duty cross beam ensures rigidity of the attachment
• Heel pin retention for safely securing the attachment to the forklift truck forks
• Finished in safety yellow gloss finish to ensure visibility when fitted to the lift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Materials Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000
2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 5000