Offering an increased lift height over and above our other range of forklift jibs, our High Lift Crane Jib, also referred to as a ‘Swan Neck Jib’, is ideally suited for stacking or un-stacking products, allowing for better space utilisation.
This High Lift Crane Jib has a wide backplate to eliminate and sideway movement and comes with a fixed beam length of 1800mm.
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Increased lift height for ability to stack and de-stack to greater height, offering better space utilisation
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.