A Fixed Blade Snow Plough that is angled to clear snow to the left. The snow plough comes fitted as standard with a heavy duty steel wearstrip with the additional option of having a 20mm thick rubber blade insert fitted if desired.
Utilising a heavy duty rolled steel blade, our Fixed Blade Snow Plough attachment is designed to work in the most arduous of snow conditions and is more than suitable for ploughing fresh or hard compacted frozen snow.
Large ‘T’ screw fork clamps ensure the snow plough is secured to the forklift forks at all times
Please Note: Image shown is with rubber blade insert fitted
• Heavy duty steel blade rolling for complete durability and longevity
• Angled blade, ensures snow is pushed away to one side when ploughing
• Heavy duty steel wearstrips fitted as standard to all models with the option of additional 20mm thick rubber blade inserts
• Generous sized fork pockets, ensures the forklift snow plough will fit most fork trucks, thus maximising use of available plant machinery
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift forks via zinc plated safety screw clamps
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another sweeper attachment? View our Sweeper range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.