Our Carriage Mounted Extender Jib has the same characteristics as our Easy Reach Forklift Jib, but with the added benefit of having a manually extendable lifting beam, allowing the versatility of long reach or alternatively the manoeuvrability of a shorter reach jib.
Mounted directly to the carriage of the forklift truck, our carriage mounted jibs provide the solution to converting your lift truck into a dedicated lifting crane.
This forklift jib comes with a closed length of 2000mm and a fully extended length of 3000mm and is safety secured to the forklift truck via heel pin retention
• Mounts directly onto truck carriage so forklift can be positioned closer to the load
• Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus helping to reduce loading and unloading costs
• Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, helping to reduce manual handling and risk of injury
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Wide carriage back plate to reduce sideways movement thus reducing damage from load swinging excessively
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
All our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.