The Hydraulic Multi Purpose Forklift Scoop is an Ideal attachment for loading small vans and charging hoppers with the added advantage of being hydraulically operated. The Hydraulic Multi Purpose Forklift Scoop simply requires an auxiliary hydraulic valve on the fork truck to operate.
The long reach design of this Hydraulic Multi Purpose Forklift Scoop means discharging materials into the centre of a lorry is easily achieved, whilst the shallow tipping arc of the bucket also means the scoop is ideal when it comes to loading or unloading when headroom is limited.
Please Note: Supplied without hoses
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Large ‘T’ screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Scoop range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.