Our Forklift Hydraulic Bucket features hydraulic tipping and simply requires an auxiliary hydraulic valve on the forklift truck to operate. Ideally suited for handling sand, gravel and aggregate, the Forklift Hydraulic Bucket offers a compact design with easy filling characteristics and good manoeuvrability.
Manufactured from robust and durable heavy duty thick steel, this Forklift Hydraulic Bucket has an under-slung design, which positions the scoops bucket close to the forklift. The benefit of this under-slung design is that smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities can be used as the load centre (distance from truck to attachment) is kept to a minimum.
Heel pin retention ensures the forklift bucket is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck.
Please Note: Supplied without hydraulic hoses.
• Hydraulic operation allows the scoop to be tipped and operated from within the truck cab, therefore speeding up operations and increasing productivity
• Under-slung bucket below forklift forks brings the scoop closer to the forklift mast, therefore allowing for smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities to be used
• Strong compact design for durability and long service life
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs
• Heel pin retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Scoop range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.