This Coil Support Extension or roll handling attachment is designed to slip over the truck forks simultaneously to give a greater bearing area for the carrying of steel coils, rolls of wire, sheet polythene etc. The domed nature of the design prevents fork damage to the internal core of the product being handled.
With safety retaining pins to ensure the Coil Support Extension is safely and securely located to your forklift forks, our coil supports provide a good solution for carrying out your roll handling duties.
• Suitable for handling rolled products to reduce manual and increase productivity
• Domed top surface to minimise damage to product being handled, reducing handling costs
• Fork mounted to allow quick changeover between coil support and truck forks, reducing downtime and standing
• Tailor made to suit application to ensure coil support suits roll or coil being handled
• Heel retention pins to ensure the coil support is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Available Heavy Duty Fork Extensions sizes:
Model 100/1525 | Fork Width 100mm | Extension Length 1050mm | Max Fork Section 100mm x 50mm
Model 100/1830 | Fork Width 100mm | Extension Length 1200mm | Max Fork Section 100mm x 50mm
Model 125/1525 | Fork Width 125mm | Extension Length 1050mm | Max Fork Section 125mm x 50mm
Model 125/1830 | Fork Width 125mm | Extension Length 1200mm | Max Fork Section 125mm x 50mm
Model 150/1525 | Fork Width 150mm | Extension Length 1050mm | Max Fork Section 150mm x 60mm
Model 150/1830 | Fork Width 150mm | Extension Length 1200mm | Max Fork Section 150mm x 60mm
Need a different type of forklift attachment? View our full range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.