The Carriage Mounted Hydraulic Forklift Bucket is designed to mount directly to the carriage (Class 2A) of the forklift truck, this hydraulically operated scoop is simply connect to the auxiliary valve on the fork truck to operate. By mounting this Carriage Mounted Hydraulic Forklift Bucket to directly to the truck carriage, you will be turning your forklift truck into a dedicated loader, which in turn can diminish the need for buying in extra plant machinery
With a volumetric capacity ranging from 0.2m3 to 1.0m3, our Carriage Mounted Hydraulic Forklift Bucket is suitable for use for a wide range of loading and unloading applications.
Due to the hydraulic function, the tipping bucket has a infinitely controllable discharge rate, therefore helping to reduce product spillage and reducing wastage costs.
Please Note: Supplied without hoses.
• Mounted directly onto the forklift truck carriage for converting forklift into a dedicated loader, reducing the need and cost for extra plant machinery
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs
• Infinitely controllable discharge rate to reduce product spillage and wastage costs
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Scoop range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.