Offering all the same characteristics as our heavy duty fork extensions, these Radius Top Fork Extensions slip over the existing forklift forks to increase the load bearing area. Rolled products such as small steel coils, coils of wire, plastic etc can be handled without the fork edges causing damage to the product.
The Radius Top Fork Extensions are manufactured from heavy duty 8mm thick steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates. We also incorporate a fully formed profile toe with end cap for added strength.
Fixed retaining bars (removable pin is used instead when sleeve length is greater than 2000mm) safely secures the fork sleeves to the truck forks.
Manufactured to conform to ISO 13284 British Standards, our radius top fork sleeves offer the perfect solution for handling rolled products where fork edges can cause damage.
• 8mm pressed steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates for added strength
• Radiused top to increase load bearing area whilst preventing sharp fork edges from causing damage to the inner core of the rolled product being handled
• Profiled toe with profiled end cap for added strength
• Fixed retaining bar (retaining pins are used when extension length greater than 2000mm) for safely securing to the truck forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Available Heavy Duty Fork Extensions sizes:
Model 100/1200 | Fork Width 100mm | Extension Length 1200mm | Max Fork Section 100mm x 50mm
Model 100/1500 | Fork Width 100mm | Extension Length 1500mm | Max Fork Section 100mm x 50mm
Model 125/1200 | Fork Width 125mm | Extension Length 1200mm | Max Fork Section 125mm x 50mm
Model 125/1500 | Fork Width 125mm | Extension Length 1500mm | Max Fork Section 125mm x 50mm
Model 150/1200 | Fork Width 150mm | Extension Length 1200mm | Max Fork Section 150mm x 60mm
Model 150/1500 | Fork Width 150mm | Extension Length 1500mm | Max Fork Section 150mm x 60mm
Need a different type of forklift attachment? View our full range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.