Offering all the benefits and characteristics of our high quality forklift extensions, our Polyurethane Covered Fork Extensions come with the added benefit of being spray coated with 3mm thick Polyurethane. Unlike rubber coating which can peel away over time, the Polyurethane coating is strongly bonded to the fork sleeve, making it very hard wearing and durable.
When the Polyurethane coating is applied to the fork sleeves, this can significantly help reduce product marking and damage, which can sometimes be the case when using conventional steel forks. To help provide anti-slip properties, our Polyurethane Covered Fork Extensions can also come supplied (on request) with sprinkled rubber crumb.
Manufactured to conform to ISO 13284 British Standards, our forklift protection sleeves offer the perfect solution when it comes to reducing product damage
• 3mm thick Polyurethane coating to reduce steel on steel contact and help reduce product damage
• Manufactured from 8mm thick steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates for maximum durability and longevity
• Fully formed profile toe section with end cap for added strength
• Chiselled shaped toe profile provided easy glide into pallets, speeds up operations whilst helping to reduce product/pallet damage
• Fixed retaining bar (retaining pins are used when extension length greater than 2000mm) for safely securing to the truck forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Available Heavy Duty Fork Extensions sizes:
Model 100/1300 | Fork Width 100mm | Extension Length 1220mm | Max Fork Section 100mm x 50mm
Model 100/1600 | Fork Width 100mm | Extension Length 1525mm | Max Fork Section 100mm x 50mm
Model 125/1300 | Fork Width 125mm | Extension Length 1220mm | Max Fork Section 125mm x 50mm
Model 125/1600 | Fork Width 125mm | Extension Length 1525mm | Max Fork Section 125mm x 50mm
Model 125/1900 | Fork Width 125mm | Extension Length 1830mm | Max Fork Section 125mm x 50mm
Model 150/1300 | Fork Width 150mm | Extension Length 1220mm | Max Fork Section 150mm x 60mm
Model 150/1600 | Fork Width 150mm | Extension Length 1525mm | Max Fork Section 150mm x 60mm
Model 150/1900 | Fork Width 150mm | Extension Length 1830mm | Max Fork Section 150mm x 60mm
Need a different type of forklift attachment? View our full range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.