Our Heavy Duty Forklift Drum Grab, designed for steel drums, is ideal for handling drums where the contents have a high mass to volume ratio, such as powders, metals etc.
With a safe working load of 1000kgs, this drum handler provides the capability of handling the most heaviest of drums.
Simple operation, purely mechanical, with no hydraulic or electrical connection to the forklift required, means this Heavy Duty Forklift Drum Grab can be utilised with your forklift truck quickly and effectively when heavy drums need to be handled.
• Heavy duty capacity suitable for handling drums with a high mass to volume ratio
• Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Hoses not supplied.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.