The Calibrated Multi Purpose Forklift Scoop is calibrated, stamped by the Trading Standards Department & ideal for point of sale measurement.
The long reach of this Calibrated Multi Purpose Forklift Scoop allows discharge of materials into the centre of a lorry, whilst the small tipping arc, makes the scoop perfect for discharge where headroom is confined.
Manufactured from robust and durable heavy duty thick steel and with simple mechanical operation incorporating an easy to release tipping handle, our calibrated Multiscoop is the perfect choice for many of our customers when it comes point of sale measurement and loading of loose material.
Large ‘T’ screw retention ensures the forklift bucket is securely fastened to the lift truck.
• Calibrated by the Trading Standards Department, allows for accurate measurement at point of sale
• Bucket positioned forward of truck forks, giving long reach capabilities when it comes to loading into backs of vans or lorries
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs
• Large ‘T’ screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Scoop range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.