Designed to handle two drums at the same time, our Universal Two Drum Grab comes with a quick-slide-two-position adjustor that allows both steel and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums to be picked up.
With the ability to handle both steel and plastic drums, one and two at a time, this universal forklift drum handler can add versatility and efficiency to your drum handling operations.
Fully automatic in operation, the Universal Two Drum Grab simply locates underneath the ‘rolling hoops’ of the steel drums, or underneath the lip of the plastic drum, and tightens its grip once lifting commences. No manual handling of drums are required, thus reducing risk of injury whilst increasing on site Health & Safety.
With heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for securing the drum handler safely to the lift truck forks, this drum handler is a simple, low cost yet effective attachment for fulfilling your drum handling requirements
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Hoses not supplied.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.