Tipping Skip with Lid
- SKU: RFS-L
The Tipping Skip with Lid comes supplied with a fully fitted hinged lid, which eliminates the possibility of the skip rubbish from blowing out. For safety and security reasons the lid of this tipping skip can also be locked when closed. With the lid closed, skip odours can also be reduced.
The front of the lid is designed to easily fold back over the rear portion, to allow waste and debris to be collected and disposed.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our tipping skips with lids are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of waste and rubbish.
• Fully formed lockable lid to prevent rubbish from blowing out of the skip whilst reducing skip odours
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
With a mild steel construction our tipping skips are available in a variety of sizes and colours to help with your waste segregation and like all our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need a more heavy duty skip? View our Heavy Duty range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
Yellow, Red, Blue, Green
|Size (Cubic Meters)||
0.25, 0.4, 0.8, 1.2, 1.6