Roll Forward Tipping Skip
- SKU: N/A
The standard Roll Forward Tipping Skip is ideal for helping to keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish. Our skips can be used in a variety of production or storage areas.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our standard range of tipping bins are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of general factory waste and construction rubbish. Emptying of the forklift and telehandler skip’s contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism which, when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward.
All our forklift and telehandler skips can also be retro fitted at any time with our auto-release mechanism, making the skips ideal for when tipping at height is required.
Key Features of the Roll Forward Tipping Skip:
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Suitable for retro fitment of auto release kit
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
With a mild steel construction our tipping skips are available in a variety of sizes and colours to help with your waste segregation and like all our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need a more heavy duty skip? View our Heavy Duty range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717, email email@example.com, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook or talk to us using our chat function on the right of this page. However you contact us, one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, delivery or advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
0.25, 0.4, 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green