Hydraulic Drum Grab
Suitable for both 210 litre steel and plastic drums, and with versatile hydraulic clamping function, this Hydraulic Drum Grab is perfect for handling mixed type drums and for when high volume movement of drums is required.
For added grip and non-marking benefits, the jaw arms of the Hydraulic Drum Grab are coated with shore 60A polyurethane.
Fitted with a double ended dual acting cylinder ensuring the arms open evenly each side, the hydraulic drum handler also has a pressure relief valve for finite adjustment to its clamping power.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel and plastic drums
• Hydraulic operation for quick and easy drum handling
• Shore 60A Polypropylene coating to inside of jaws offering non-marking properties
• Double ended dual acting cylinder ensures jaw arms open evenly
• Pressure relief valve offers finite adjustment to the clamping power
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Hoses not supplied.
Need another attachment? View our Lifting Equipment range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk