Heavy Duty Galvanised Tipping Skip
- SKU: RFS-HD-G
This Heavy Duty Galvanised Tipping Skip has all the same design characteristics as our heavy duty painted tipping bins, but comes with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, making it ideally suited for working in corrosive environments or where corrosive waste is being put into the skip.
The heavy duty nature of this tipping skip also makes it suitable for working with material of a robust nature.
Manufactured with a heavy duty 5mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our Heavy Duty Galvanised Tipping Skips are the perfect solution to waste handling when non corrosive properties are required.
• Manufactured from mild steel with a hot dipped Galvanised finish, offering non-corrosive properties
• Heavy duty body and steel under frames ensures long service life properties in the most arduous of conditions
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
All our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need a painted skip? View our full range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
|Size (Cubic Meters)||
0.25, 0.4, 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0