The Adjustable Four Fork Attachment has been designed for use when handling extra wide pallets or long products such as steel or plastic pipes, steel flats, plastic extrusions or timber.
The added benefit of the adjustable wide load stabilisers is that the two outer forks can be laterally adjusted, ideal for where pallet widths vary or where the pallet bearer position varies substantially
The forklift forks slide into the inner fork sleeves of the wide load stabiliser attachment, whilst the adjustable outer forks support and balance the load. Risk of product damage can also be reduced.
The Adjustable Four Fork Attachment is manufactured to order.
• Outer forks laterally adjustable to allow greater flexibility when handling loads of different widths
• Four forks allow wide loads to be supported safely whilst helping to reduce product damage
• Heavy duty fork sleeves offering long service life properties
• Heavy duty cross beam ensures rigidity of the attachment
• Heel pin retention for safely securing the attachment to the forklift truck forks
• Finished in safety yellow gloss finish to ensure visibility when fitted to the lift truck
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Need another attachment? View our Materials Handling range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.