The forklift towable salt spreader is perfect for towing behind vehicles with standard ball hitch or towing pins. With no electrical or auxiliary valve connection required to the forklift, this mechanically driven salt gritter is simple yet effective to use for all ice gritting applications.
With a large 190-litre capacity hopper and flow control lever, our forklift towable salt spreader will ensure your operations keep moving during the winter months.
An added benefit of our forklift towable salt gritter is that during the summer months, the unit can also be used as seed, fertiliser, or grass spreader.
Features & Benefits
- Axle driven, requiring no belts, chains or electrical connection
- Large 190 litre capacity hopper produced from 3mm pressed steel for durability
- Supplied with towing eye and hitch for tow ball, making it suitable for a range of vehicles
- Galvanised actuator ensures the salt does not clog, thus allowing for a smooth even spread
- Flow control lever which allows the operator to control the spread and coverage
- Mounted on large pneumatic tyres
Like all our forklift attachments, this forklift salt gritter comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. For gritting purposes, this unit is only suitable for use with dry white rock salt only
View our full range of Salt Spreaders & Snow Ploughs here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0330 043 3747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.