Heavy Duty Roll Forward Tipping Skip
- SKU: RFS-HD
The Heavy Duty Roll Forward Tipping Skip is ideal for placing in production or storage areas, to help keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish.
Manufactured with a heavy duty 5mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our heavy duty range of forklift and telehandler tipping bins are ideally suited for the vigours of more arduous conditions, such as building and construction sites, scrap yards, quarries and steel fabricators.
Emptying of the forklift skips contents is carried out by a simple to operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tipping skip to roll forward and empty.
With a mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation
• Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties
• Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping
• Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties
• Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly
• Suitable for retro fitment of auto release kit
• Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required)
• Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks
• Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required
• Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required)
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
With a mild steel construction our tipping skips are available in a variety of sizes and colours to help with your waste segregation and like all our forklift attachments come supplied fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Need a more heavy duty skip? View our Heavy Duty range here.
If you have any questions relating to this product or any in our range then please call 0121 243 9717 or email email@example.com and one of our team will be on hand to discuss your requirements, lead times, delivery options or simply advise on the most appropriate equipment for your needs.
We are pleased to be listed on BuilderExchange.co.uk
Yellow, Red, Blue, Green
|Size (Cubic Meters)||
0.25, 0.4, 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0